- Copyright Page
- Family History: An Interview with Elder D. Todd Christofferson
- Grandparenting and the Eternal Family Pattern
- Acquiring Cumorah
- “All Things Denote There Is a God”: Seeing Christ in the Creation
- Studying the Book of Mormon Online
- Gifts of the Spirit
- “It Maketh My Bones to Quake”: Teaching Doctrine and Covenants 85
- Reprove, Betimes, and Sharpness in the Vocabulary of Joseph Smith
- Blessing the Church Worldwide: An Interview with Ross H. Cole
- Harvest of Faith in Abundancia
Loving, insightful grandparents are needed now to help grandchildren clearly comprehend their true spiritual identity and potential.
When we have eyes to see, we realize Christ is the Rock of our Redeemer, the Light of the World, and the Living Water. We recognize ourselves as the plantings of the Lord and see His hand in the world all around us.
An increase of spiritual gifts indicates spiritual growth or progress, though it is not an indication of mortal infallibility.