- “Let Us Think Straight”
- The Power of the Written Word
- What Can We Do? Reflections on 2 Nephi 25:23
- Mosiah 3 as an Apocalyptic Text
- The Faithfulness of Ammon
- Reading the Song of Solomon as a Latter-day Saint
- The Enhanced Lecture: An Effective Classroom Model
- Engaging Intellect and Feeding Faith: A Conversation with Robert L. Millet
- Notes: What Is in a Name? Lessons from the Names of Old Testament Prophets
- Book Review: Mapping Mormonism: An Atlas of Latter-day Saint History
"Men and women have different but equally valued roles. Just as a woman cannot conceive a child without a man, so a man cannot fully exercise the power of the priesthood to establish an eternal family without a woman."
"I want to write, but more than that, I want to bring out all kinds of things that lie buried deep in my heart."
Teaching is especially rewarding when teachers sense they are assisting and guiding students in the learning process.