- Editor’s Note
- Start with Faith: A Conversation with Elder Steven E. Snow
- A Pattern for Learning Spiritual Things
- Come, Follow Me: Learning Resources for Youth
- “Cheer Up Your Hearts”: Jacob’s Message of Hope in Christ
- “He Inviteth All to Come unto Him”
- “This Is the Way”
- What Has Moroni to Do with John?
- The Silent Lesson
- Revelation on the Priesthood, Thirty-Five Years Later
- Mormon Studies and Religious Studies: A Conversation with Spencer Fluhman
"We can build faith and better prepare people if we will weave some of the unusual threads in history into the curriculum."
Answers to spiritual questions are given to individuals who don't harden their hearts; who ask in faith, believing they will receive; and who diligently keep the commandments.
Recognizing God's hand in the coming forth of this new curriculum for youth merely reemphasizes that this truly is the Lord's work and that his work will be hastened "in its time." (D&C 88:73)