- Front Matter
- A Teacher of God's Children
- Preparing Our Hearts
- "Be Ye Therefore Perfect": Beyond the Perfectionist Paradigm
- "Serious Reflection" for Religious Educators
- A Liar from the Beginning
- "A Prophet . . . Like unto Thee"
- The Very Best Teaching: Reaching Out to Individuals
- No More Strangers: LDS Scholars in Women's Studies
- Learn to Teach, Teach to Learn
- The Peter Whitmer Log Home: Cradle of Mormonism
- Scriptural Principles for Visual Media
- How Institute Affected My Life
- The Gospel for Graduates
- Religious Educator Articles Related to the Old Testament
"My heart reaches out in gratitude to you who have chosen teaching as your profession and to all who teach in response to a call from your priesthood leaders. Don’t ever underestimate what the Lord is doing through you."
Knowing the history of Mormon women and of Relief Society will help us define and express who we are as disciples and followers of Jesus Christ.
"The institute classroom is one of the most inspiration-friendly places we can be in—for both students and teachers."
Larry W. Tippetts