- Copyright Page
- Gospel Teaching and Writing: An Interview with Elder Gerald N. Lund
- The Bible—A Priceless Treasure
- Chapters, Verses, Punctuation, Spelling, and Italics in the King James Version
- The Radical Reformation and the Restoration of the Gospel
- Kindness: An Outward Expression of True Conversion
- My Great-Grandmother and the Book of Mormon
- A Tribute to Gospel Teachers
- “The Way of an Eagle”: Birds in the Scriptures
- Helping Children to Be Lifelong Learners
- Blessed by Seminary
- The Lord’s Suburban
- The Omniscience of God
- Profiles of the Prophets: Wilford Woodruff
"Our kindness may become our most persuasive argument for that which we believe."
President Gordon B. Hinckley
By spending time together and getting involved in everyday learning activities, parents and children will have great experiences that will set them on the course to become lifelong learners.
It is not enough to just to be complacent in knowing God is omniscient. "...this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent" (John 17:3).